Monitoring Flow in Tool Heaters & Temp Controllers
The IC-LPM industrial inline paddlewheel flow meter has an adaptable design with custom options for OEM applications such as flow monitoring in tool heaters and temperature controllers making it very versatile.
The IC-LPM paddle wheel flow meter is employed by a UK based temperature control specialist in their range of tool heaters and temperature controllers which ensures that temperatures are accurately managed within applications such as injection moulding, extrusion and die casting.
A custom designed standard temperature IC-LPM with mV output is used in water based heaters up to 90°C whilst a high temperature version is used in oil based heaters from 150 to 350°C.
Are you looking for a flow meter for your application?
We would be happy to assist you with selection of the correct flow meter for your applications. Not only do we assist you with the correct Flow meter but we manufacture and calibrate all our flow meters in house. We look forward to hearing from you.
IC-LPM PADDLE WHEEL METER FEATURES:
- Cost effective meters for a broad range of liquids
- Good accuracy with low pressure drop
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Versatile, adaptable design with custom options
- High pressure rating up to 100 bar
- High temperature operation up to 350°C
- Selection of flow instruments & displays for compact or remote installation
- Choice of outputs including pulse, 4-20 mA
- ATEX rated option
- Fuel & oil monitoring
- High temperature thermal oil monitoring
- High pressure water monitoring
- CNC machine slurry coolant monitoring
- Chilled water circuit monitoring
- Chemical & water batching
- Partially contaminated liquid flows
- Deionised water monitoring