British Manufacturer Metri Measurements announce the expansion of their Turbine Flow Meter.
The Metri IC-LTM Turbine Flow Meter is now available in larger sizes. The Metri IC-LTM now ranges from ½” up to 6″ with a range of process connections including BSP, NPT, tapered, parallel, flanged autoclave, RJT, Tri-clamp or threaded.
The expanded range includes the more unusual 3″ pipe size complete with a BSP threaded process connection. Other process connections are available, including an NPT tapered version.
The Metri Measurements IC-LTM is a robust in-line turbine flow meter that provides a high standard of accuracy and reliability in continuous liquid flow metering applications. Its versatile, highly customisable and accurate and with low cost of ownership its a popular choice.
Features of the Metri Measurements IC-LTM Turbine Flow Meter include:
- High accuracy measurement with excellent linearity & repeatability
- Versatile, adaptable design with custom connection options
- High pressure rating up to 1400 bar (higher ranges possible)
- Wide range of temperature options -200°C to +350°C
- Selection of flow instruments and displays for compact or remote installation
- Choice of outputs including pulse, 4-20 mA, Modbus, HART
- Low to medium viscosity liquids
- Rotors machines from Solid material (Choice of materials)
- Choice of Bearings material
- ATEX rated option available
- Stainless steel construction
- Applicable liquids: water, chemicals, hydrocarbons, mineral oils, alcohol, fuel
The Metri Measurements IC-LTM is suitable for use in the following sectors:
- Industrial & Energy
- Marine & Offshore
- Medical & Science
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Research & Development
- Water & Wastewater
The Metri Measurements IC-LTM turbine flow meter is available for purchase from our distributor.
The Metri IC-LTM turbine flow meter is delivered calibrated to a customers specific requirements. Once installed, it is important to ensure that the flow meter is recalibrated annually to retain peak performance. Metri measurements provide a range of services from survey through to installation and calibration, contact us for more information or request a quote.